We are building a website in Drupal. We will create the design, and we will provide you with validated w3c xhtml / css for all pages in the website. Your responsibility will be to:
- Build the website in Drupal 5 or 6
- Configure modules (search, forum, cascading menus, etc)
We will work with the successful bidder to to define the exact modules / configurations needed.
- Minimum 3 years experience with Drupal
- Minimum 20 websites built using Drupal
- Ability to customize Drupal modules
- Experience with SalesForce API / SalesForce Drupal module
Include in response:
- Portfolio of Drupal sites built, with a brief description of your role / work
- Why you are proud of these portfolio websites
- Approximate number of hours spent on portfolio websites
Here's some project info:
- We are creating the design for all pages
- We will provide w3c valid semantic XHTML / CSS for all pages
- Developer would need to install & configure Drupal, and integrate XHTML / CSS
- Approximately 40-50 pages, with 3-5 template variations throughout
- Home page will have Flash (you will not be responsible for creating SWFs - we will provide this).
- Some pages will have embedded videos (FLV) - we will provide FLVs (but we'll need a recommendation from you on the best FLV player to use)
- Several pages within the website will have inline tabbed content
- A basic / simple careers section with 2-4 job listings linked to a full description (no functionality for upload of resume / apply online)
- News release section
- Forum (only registered users to can post or view threads, all visitors can apply for account, new accounts must be approved by admin)
- Required functionality: WYSIWYG editor for page content; Drag and drop content; asset manager; inline images; Image resizing; SalesForce webforms, dropdown / cascading menus.
Timeline: Project start within the next couple weeks. 1-2 weeks to complete, including testing.