I would need a small demo in delphi that:
- adds a button in outlook toolbar, when you click on this button you popup a "hellow world" message box
- when you open a contact properties and click on the adress filed, you popup a message box that displays the address.
I already posted this bid couple weeks ago but the developper use a mouse hook mechanism to detect the click on the "Contact address field" while it seems to be a good idea in fact for security reasons this is not something that I can use in the real world. So I need a solution using a COM event handler.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
windows, delphi , outlook 2007