I have an osCommerce website + I need *URGENTLY* to set up a new web address for my salesmen that:
- Allows my salesmen to choose from a list the products they want to order,(they will enter the product price, %commissions and other datas - no need the software to know these datas, to make quicker), and see how many products are left in inventory (the page will directly look inside my osCommerce inventory database)
- Their order is stored and they can see its status (received, pending, preparing, ready for shipping, etc.) logging in from their account
- On the admin side, admin can accept the order, refuse it, edit it, and change it's status. On the salesman side, he can only edit or delete it BEFORE admin has accepted the order.
- Software must prepare the invoice in PDF -OR- if too complicated since i need software urgently, software must at least allow admin to upload invoice in pdf prepared with another software, and the software must store it on the website. Salesman that makes the login must be able to download the invoice uploaded by admin into his account.
- Software must prepare, only for one group of salesmen (salesmen are divided in 2 groups, "% salesmen" and "non% salesmen"), a paper named "COMMISSIONS VOUCHER" for each order in wich is reported the % of commissions due to the salesman for that order, that salesmen can only SEE but not print in the official version (can only print a "fac simile copy", while admin only can print the official version without "fac simile" text everywhere. The voucher is an A4 paper, works like a cheque, and the salesman can withdraw it after 1 month by returning the voucher to the company
- Many many more details are available for who asks.
- I NEED URGENT WORK - NO DELAYS - I DAILY CONTACT EMAIL SUMMARY WITH UPDATES ON WORK IN PROGRESS - I PAY ESCROW ONLY ON GAF, 10% at begin + 20% at half + 70% at project completed - I NEED TO KEEP IN TOUCH BY MSN
I must say that I've had this project won by another respectable user, but I've not been hearing him for some days . I think this is his email technical problem or internet problem on his side, but since my job is very urgent I'm posting again the project, as I have also explained in emails sent to him.
Should he had just a technical difficulty to go online in these days, i will of course keep the project assigned on him. Should someone win and accept to start and have known all details before I get an answer from previous freelancer I will have the new one do this job. I really need it extremely urgent.