We have Read-Only, remote SQL access (server,db name, user, passwrd) to a MS SQL 2005 database and we need to:
Create a custom tool that can do the following on demand (one or two-clicks solution)
1. Read the data (obviously)
2. First time copy the data to a local host (or another remote host - Apache shared host / cPanel access only)
3. Update the new data or the changes to existing records
4. Find the relations between the tables / views
5. Select by criteria some records (Filter) (example: all the persons named "John" and Born after "1/1/1990")
6. Use the results in a ecommerce (osCommerce) as products for sale
7. ...anything else that is needed to have:
- filtered records
- available in the ecommerce as products
- Classified according to the DDC system (see below)
You will create the products database structure in a default osCommerce installation based on the categories in the resulted database.
This structure is based on the DDC System:
- [url removed, login to view])
- [url removed, login to view]
This structure has to REPLACE the default osCommerce "categories" structure and it IS INCLUDED in the database (as a field in the "products" table)
We have to result with a fully working and "browser visible" oscommerce shop and products.
(NO templates or other things to deal with - just the database)
You can decide the technology to use (example: php, C++, ...)
If you have another strategic (instead of the "1,2,3,...,7" steps I propose) to have the same result we can discuss it.
The destination server is Apache, shared host, and we have cPanel access only! (not sql remote access)
If you need any additional info before or after you place your bid please ask me,
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €157 på dette job
Dear sir, we can do this on demand update data in a ecommerce Mysql from a MS-sql db. kindly visit our sampls [url removed, login to view] regards ipower sol.