We are looking for professional web developers. The project is to develop a group buying website that will function similarly to Groupon.com. Functionality and technology would need to be similar to Groupon meaning selling daily coupons/vouchers for local businesses - but only after minimum number of coupons is sold.
We already have the site at [url removed, login to view] but need someone to tweak it and add a few new features.
Development of this project must be very fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects.
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order, discount
2)Allow customers to choose a sponsor, from drop down list, that will receive a 6% commission on coupon
3) Categorize deals by city
4) Option to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list.
5) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
6) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
7) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
8) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
9) Discussion board for users, forums
10) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
11) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
12) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
13) Gift cards
Find below more detailed descriptions for this project:
ADMIN WEB CONSOLE AND RIGHTS:
- Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
- Ability for an administrator to create a new ‘Deal' for the category for which they have permission.
- Ability to specify an start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions (cost per coupon etc.)
- Ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
- One the side, the ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal' or ‘Side Deal'. This functionality would be hidden in the beginning.
- A "More Deals" page that allows showing all active deals available for each city. (like [url removed, login to view])
- For each ‘Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about the ‘Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to see.
- Following fields for each coupon: ID, couponprice (that needs to be paid), original price/value of coupon, description, Pictures/collage, website, location of coupon (address), etc (see also [url removed, login to view])
- Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore.
- every coupon should have a startdate when the offer is opened to the public and an enddate, when the deal closes (incl. time)
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the mainpage, but users cannot buy it anymore
- Report to see through the console, all buyers and their contact details of any coupon
- Extract/export buyer information into a CSV file
- site needs to allow to select one column or two columns to display prior deals and total displayed.
- Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
- Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the ‘Deal' becomes available. If members purchase a ‘Deal' that does not reach the minimum, they are automatically sent an email stating that the ‘Deal' closed.
- Need te
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $827 for dette job
Hi there, We wish to express our genuine interest and expertise to be associated in executing your esteemed [url removed, login to view] check our next post to view our related work samples and our offerings.. Regards Suyog
DAY DEALING WEBSITE [url removed, login to view] PAY SOME TIE BEHIND MY PM AND ATTACHMENT BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO PLACE ANY GENERIC BID.I HAVE READ THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY.THANKS. ACHINTYA