I need an experienced data entry person who has successfully completed copy and paste - transfer of products to a shopping cart. We have a custom php admin backend and need approx. 650 products copied from our distributor website to our cart.
The add product feature on our site includes the following fields:
1. Product Name (copied from distributor site)
2. Category (selected from drop down box)
3. Item Code (copied from distributor site)
4. Short Description (copied from dist. site)
5. Description (copied from dist. site)
6. Meta Title (same as product name above copied from dist. site)
7. Product Price (copied from dist. site)
8. Product Image (uploaded to admin after saved from dist. site)
(There is also an 'options' field that is optional for different colors, sizes, etc.)
The distributor site is simply set up into categories, like our site will be. In each category, all the information that is needed can be simply copied from there and pasted into ours.
That is it for each product. If you would prefer to use a spreadsheet, we have all items except the 'Description' on the spreadsheet. But currently there is not a script written to make the spreadsheet import the items. This would be done by the winning bidder, if you choose to use this method. The description would have to be copied separately for each product.
This is a simple pet products site. Nothing flashy.
We are looking for a reasonably priced bid, along with some documentation of experience or a good review rating.
We are ready to begin as soon as possible. Please let us know when you place your bid, when you can start and approximate completion time, of course.