I need contact info of atleast 260 journalists writing on "Brain Training" topics.
1. The article must have been written in 2006 or 2007. Not earlier.
2. Direct email address must be found. Not a general email address (like info at [url removed, login to view]), not any Contact Us web form [url removed, login to view] stories in English language
[url removed, login to view] must be in one of the sources below(in this order of interest)
(a)[url removed, login to view]
(b)[url removed, login to view]
(c)[url removed, login to view]
(d)[url removed, login to view] (e)[url removed, login to view]
It is important to prioritize reporters who write in major US Newspapers and Magazines, like USA Today, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fortune, Associated Press, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, Reuters, PC World, and some in the UK like the BBC.
Please see the attached file for sample.
I can pay $50 for these 260 entries.
1. How much time will this take?
2. Did you see the attached file? Did you understand the requirements?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).