This is a data entry project. Adding approximately 110 products to my online shopping cart. Which involves several unconventional but simple steps.
I need somone to accuratly follow the directons that I will provide to add about 110 predetermined products to my shopping cart.
This project ranges from simple data entry to text file creaton, making zip files, a small amount of web research for each product (usually not)
and finally the ability to FTP files to my server.
So the person who bids on this project should know how to:
* Use web forms to add products to online shoping cart
* make text files
* make Zip files
* Upload to an FTP location
* surf the web to get descriptions, product pices, etc.
Besides simply adding the products via web form, you will also need to make a txt file for each product> The winning bidder will receive detailed instructions
of what should be in this txt file. It is simply some product detail, sku #, and download links that you will locate.
I am looking for someone that is honest and can do this work within the given time period. All instructions on how to do this job will be provided.
It is not hard and shouldent take long to complete. I will answer all of your questions promptly. It is important to do this work accuratly and onsistantly,
product to product. Also this will be ongoing so you can have steady word for a long time if you wish to continue adding products with me.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
internet explorer needed