We need assistance finalizing an ecommerce site built on Drupal/UberCart. This project will involve ANSWERING detailed questions on how to handle certain development tasks and troubleshooting any errors we face in implementing modules/tasks/functionality on this site.
We will have general questions, but they will generally involve questions related to:
1. Settings for new product class fields we are creating (using modules such as limited time offer, restricted quantities)
2. Hiding certain fields (beyond what is controlled by the Product Power Tools)
3. Changing settings for auto-numbering of items
4. Inserting terms and conditions when user buys an item
5. using the multi-step module to display fields when creating a new product
6. Creating coupons on purchase (with bar code module), with unique voucher number.
7. Generate Graphic resizing of photos using Image Magick modules and allowing the upload of several images.
8. Using Conditional Actions to vary pricing of products upon certain conditions
9. Using Hooks
10. Using Views
11. Modifying admin views of sellers (who can post products using Ubercart Marketplace) and buyers
12. Handling CSS/template questions
You should have 3 to 4 years experience developing Drupal/Ubercart sites so you can answer our "newbie" questions either very quickly online or with minimal research. We have generally identified online blog and other posts to handle the functionality we need, so we will need help to ensure that we follow the steps properly.
Please provide your FLAT FEE price quote for 10 hours of online SKYPE assistance. You should be available to speak daily for about 1 to 2 hours starting Wednesday, March 2, EST (anytime between 10 am to 9 pm EST).
We may be interested in purchasing additional 10 hour blocks of time in the future, but please just bid for 10 hours of time.
Please let me know if you have questions.
I made a mistake in the initial price range. I meant for this to be a very small project (under $250).