I am looking for a youth sports signup form that will integrate into an existing website. PHP is the desired language.
The form should be able to include more than one youth in terms of ‘signing’ up. The information collected will be emailed to a designated party once the form is completed 100%.
Below are the steps that I see the processing working.
1) Parent/Guardian opens the registration page to signup.
2) Parent/Guardian completes all mandatory form fields and, if necessary, include more than one youth in the initial form.
3) Parent/Guardian clicks the submit button.
4) Parent/Guardian is directed to a designated PayPal account to process payment before the form data is sent via email.
5) Once payment is processed successfully, an email is then sent to designated contact providing form data and a copy of the info to the Parent/Guardian whom entered the data.
6) Parent/Guardian is than shown a confirmation page saying ‘Signup is now complete’.
If a freelancer has any other thoughts on how to better the form than I am interested in hearing these options.
A .pdf of the form is provided as an example. A complete form with local information will be given once a freelancer has been chosen.
Yes. I forgot that I should mention the web server is Linux with Cpanel. PayPal account is being set-up and information will be provided.