If you have never integrated a custom design into a site or CMS by modifying the default theme..... Please do not apply for this job. I will hold a very tight time line on this job and we have no time for "on the job learning". Thank you.
For those of you who have done this before.... there are (4) tasks to be completed in this order:
1) Integrate the custom design by modifying the “Default Theme” in the CMS script. Each page within the site has a new layout that is “similar” to the scripts original theme, but a little different in design. All script features are included in the new design. After the header and footer of the default theme is changed, you are just changing the “body” of each page with the remaining PSD files. All PSD files are ready...
2) Customize the business profile page to include a new image gallery, a video player with uploader feature and a "printable" coupon that is linked to the "deals" page. The coupon already exists in the script, we are modifying it and making it printable.
- You can view the CMS script in action with its original theme and features. The developers have created a sample site at www.planetcoachella.com..
3) Customize the "events" section by adding a 2nd events listing. One events page comes with the script. In addition to that events page, we need a second events page customized for weekly events only. You should be able to use the code for the events page/feature and then customize the code for the second events page.
4) Make small changes to the script as needed and directed by. These changes are mostly associated with the design layout. Not alot of changes, but some.
These are fairly easy modifications for a programmer with 5+ years of PHP, Mysql, Java, Ajax, HTML, CSS, and Zend experience.
***** YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE CREATING NEW DEFAULT THEMES AND INTEGRATING PSD/CSS FILES AND BE VERY FAST/GOOD AT IT.
If the first five pages of the design are not integrated in the first (3) days with the functionality of the script working on those pages, YOU WILL NOT CONTINUE WITH THE PROJECT....
This entire job needs to be completed in (14) days. If you have experience creating default themes, this should not be a problem.
Your work will need to be tested and free of errors for final payment. The payments will be split into three equal payments as each of the (3) mods are complete and tested.
Let's be clear on the payment. There are three mods to be done. 1/3 of the payment is paid at the completion of each mod. That is firm. Final payment when the last mod is complete and we are both happy with the functionality of the site and work.
Please provide URL's sites you have built the default theme on. I would like to see other open source CMS scripts you have worked on. If the work is completed and delivered on schedule, you will have the option to continue with the project coding additional features for the site.
*** DO NOT ASK ME TO HIRE YOU OUTSIDE OF [url removed, login to view] ***
You will be reviewed based on your ability to do the job correctly and deliver on time. I am very easy to work with. Do a great job and you WILL get a greatreview by me. Do poor work and give me excuses everyday and you will get a terrible and accurate review.
Do a great job and you will have the opportunity for immediate extra modification work on the site. I am looking for a long term relationship for maintenance on this site.
More details will be provided to the selected programmer....