Please write me 5 brief tutorials that demonstrate best practices, how-to's, and "roadblocks and solutions" for querying Mysql from the command line. The tutorials should be written in the exact format as the attached set of VB tutorials. You have the choice of topics for the tutorials, if you need to ask for topics then please don't bother bidding. Every tutorials should be well documented with pictures.
Basically, you need to show a newbie and/or and expert how to query the database from command line, for example:
mysql$ SHOW DATABASES;
mysql$ CONNECT mydb;
mysql$ SELECT * FROM X, Y WHERE [url removed, login to view] = [url removed, login to view]
ALL ARTICLES AND SCREENSHOTS/IMAGES MUST BE 100% ORIGINAL
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jan 28, 2005 11:37:33 AM:
I accidentally set the bid amount for a minimum of $100 instead of a maximum. I expect these simple tutorials to take less than 5-10 minutes each... so no more than an hour of your time. Please adjust your bids accordingly. I am looking for prices of about $5-$10 per tutorial.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Feb 10, 2005 12:54:04 PM: