We are looking for Authors for webbased Trainings for the following themes:
1. Standard Office Apps (not only Micosoft)
2. Standard Tools (Antivir or DVD-Burning)
2a. Any tool or program
3. Operating Systems
4. Programming languages
5. Backoffice Server Progams (all OS)
6. Networker skills
7. Soft skills
Languages (one of them):
We have a complete Toolset for Authoring, a Styleguide, a forms and graphics catalog and a ruleset for creating the trainings. We use screen recording including sound, Whitheboard and other techniques.
Strong knowledge of the programs required.
Your bid should be for a Lesson providing the following information:
Lesson: MS-WORD for Beginners (US)
Software used: MS-Word 2003(US) on WinXP
Chapters: 14 (maximum)
Steps per Chapter: 5 to 25(maximum)
Working time: 5 days/week x 9 hrs/day
Development time: 2 weeks
One step represents one demonstration, one explanation on a set of whiteboards or Powerpoint sheets. For each step there has to be one single page of an RTF or Word-Document
Usage of copyrighted materials from other parties is strictly forbidden. Graphics and style elements like arrows, etc. only from our own catalog. Additional Grapics can be sent to us vor approval.
Long term relationships after an initial course preferred! Software license for development is given to the developer only for the time the developer is working with us.
I want to establish a business relationship to 5 to 10 qualified authors per language.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Special Graphical Library