This is very easy money for you.
We are after someone to value 44 domain names and websites that we have.
Now we have the financial accounts completed for the last year we can now obtain a correct valuation of them.
The successful bidder will have to submit an adobe PDF file to us.
This will have your company header (or company logo), the list of domain names with the price of each domain name (including the website content) beside it.
There will also be a total valuation at the bottom showing the valuation of all the domains as a whole.
All dollars are to be USD
A figure must come from a valid formula that you make up (as long as it makes sense)
This valuation **must** have the date of 15th March 2005, so this valuation will be on the performance of the sites one year ago. There will be no reference to any other dates (i.e. today’s dates)
I have added details of the stats for your reference for this time.
When submitting your price please also submit the formula you will use, and the total value you estimate the domains to be worth.
Any queries please let us know
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Must be submitted as a PDF file
5) must have your company header / logo
6) must list all the domains that have been valued (the list is attached)
7) must be dated 15th March 2005
6) must be in USD
Must be submitted as a PDF file
must have your company header / logo
must list all the domains that have been valued (the list is attached)
must have a valid formula of how you came up with the valuations
must be dated 15th March 2005
**Please make sure you show me your formula and the total $ you valued all the domains at with you bid**