This project is for simple data entry of 1000 items. Basically, I will send you a few zips of ebooks and assorted files, and you need to orginize and rename the files to their actual titles and send it back to me.
these zips come with a lot of junk and a lot of zips in it, so your job is to orginize them and rename and clean.
Here is the steps needed:
1. unzip all packages.
2. Create a Main Folder called "CLEAN DATA"
**Here are steps to perform 1000 times: (this example is on "**How To Sell On Ebay" example ebook name)
3. open pdf, doc, exe, ... main file and find what its actual title is and rename the file to its actual file. (etc, How To Sell On Ebay)
4. create a folder in "CLEAN DATA" called with its name, etc. "How To Sell On Ebay"
5. Copy that file to it, along with the ebook image if any and rename the image "How-To-Sell-On-Ebay-Image"
6. Create a text file in "How To Sell On Ebay" folder and call it "[url removed, login to view]" usually, there is an html file in all of these that has quick description of the ebook, if not, just open the file and copy the introduction paragraph.
note: you should use First Letter Capitilzied method of renaming the files. like the example above.
and your done, move on to the next.
at the end you send me "CLEAN DATA" folder and that's it.
again, very easy, no thinking invalved, just data entry and does require some time, however, I need this ASAP, so only bid if you can take the time to complete it, note you have 3 days. Easy feedback for those who need it.
this could be regular stream of income, as there are 1000s of ebooks to come.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).