I am looking for someone to write quality articles based on a list of keyword phrases.
Keyword Topics : archery ; antique ; tarot ; improve memory ; japanese food
These articles are for creating content-rich pages to place on a
website to improve search engine rankings. If you
accept this project you agree that you have SEO content writing experience and know how to create keyword dense articles that also read well to the average web surfer.
Each article should be a minimum of 300 words and up to 350+
words in length. The keyword phrase should be included in each
headline, twice in the first paragraph and then at least once in
each subsequent paragraph. In addition, similar words to
the key phrase should be sprinkled throughout the article.
The goal is to create relevant articles that readers feel are
informative that also do well in the search engines.
All content you provide should be original and publishable by me
with no fear of infringing on someone’s copyright. Articles that are borrowed, copied or compiled from other sources will not be
accepted. No copy and paste material. No template (just create a template and change keyword phrase can't be accepted).
If we work well together you can expect a lot more work from me.
1. Articles must be original content and publishable with my
name as the author. All content must be original but please
feel free to use any sources that help the content.
2. Files should be submitted as individual .txt or .doc files.
3. The files should be named after the keyword with dashes
instead of spaces. Example: [url removed, login to view]
4. Please check spelling and grammar before submitting. If an
article doesn’t meet my satisfaction I may ask you to edit
the article until I’m satisfied with the final work.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).