Research and Web Site Content Development - 70 California Cuisine Recipes (no photos)
I need you to find 70 Authentic California Cuisine Recipes. You will find 10 Authentic California Cuisine recipes for each of these categories, for a total of 70 recipes:
California Cuisine Appetizers
California Cuisine Soups
California Cuisine Salads
California Cuisine Vegetarian
California Cuisine Meat Dishes
California Cuisine Snacks
California Cuisine Desserts
You will be creating and editing a recipe web page on my site [url removed, login to view] using a default template supplied to you with a dropdown box in the California Cuisine category.
1. Register on Cookbookwiki and log in. Then go to this page:
[url removed, login to view]:California_Cuisine
1. Enter the name of the recipe in the input box for adding a recipe then select the category in the dropdown options (example: California Cuisine Soups) and click the "Add to Cookbookwiki" button.
2. You will be taken to an edit page. Fill in the sections by enter the description, ingredients and directions for preparation for the recipe and save.
1. Generalize the recipe, do not just copy and paste. Remove any personal comments. We just want the facts.
2. Properly categorize the recipes using the right templates in the drop down box.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).