**PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT- This project is ONLY for links on websites relating to stamps, office supplies, and such.
I DO NOT accept links from other theme related sites. Any projects regarding article submissions, posting on non related sites, and posting on directories WILL BE IGNORED.**
**Deadline: 25 days after project start.**
1. One way non-reciprocal links only, no link exchanges.
2. All links must be permanent or at least 6 month standing
3. No link farms, artificial link directories, forums, blogs or spam sites.
4. Site must be cached by Google.
5. Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses.
7. No more than 50 outbound links per page at most.
8. Links must contain our target anchor text and link to a given page: video game rentals and game rentals
9. All links must be indexable by googlebot, no rel="nofollow", [url removed, login to view] blocking, java links, jump scripts, framed pages etc.
10. Bonuses will be given to those links with a PR3+ onpage rating.
12. Links must be from english related industry websites only. US and Canada ONLY.
13. Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.
14. Links must be related to our website. I will only accept links from sites that are somehow related to the video game industry.
Send me your offers and I will consider each one. Tell me how many links you are capable of getting in 1 month and for what price. I also need updates at **least once a week with a spreadsheet (includes PR, IP, name, site address, and type) of all links aquired.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).