Hi all coders,
The project is to produce an object-oriented model for a maze game called [url removed, login to view] are required to produce:
1. An instant diagram (scenario 1)
2. An object model (using Rumbaugh/OMT notation)
3. Data Dictionary (Template will be given)
The project must be complete by 26 Aug 2004 (Thr).
If you are confidence with the project and abe to complete it by the deadline. Pls bid for it.
The details will be given to you if you bid for the project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).