I need 12 articles, related to the following topics, one per topic:
Looking for excellent written English and well-researched content. Content must be unique, ie not published before, and not provided to others in the future, buyer will own copyrights. Content will be researched and 100% written in your own words.
The articles will be:
1) around 500 words, not precisely, just in that region
2) broken into 10 paragraphs is my ideal (short paragraphs for accessibility)
Other than that, the articles just need to be well written, with useful content, something that will be enjoyable and/or useful to somebody who is interested in the subject. From your research, you can pick a subject for each topic that you think would have maximum appeal for readers -- and which is easy and enjoyable for you to write.
The title of each article should be on the top line followed by a single blank line and then the first paragraph. Each article should be saved in notepad as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] through to [url removed, login to view] etc.
Articles should be formatted to 60 characters or less per line with one blank line between each paragraph. There should be no spaces after the last word of each paragraph and no carriage return at the end of the article.
The "-1a" part will never change for this project, only the topic for each article.
This project is for ghost-writing. I need it to be delivered in one week from award of the bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"