I have a new entertainment and classifieds website that requires I bid out simple information entry to the right person.
This is a simple job, yet vital that the right person fill the position. This persons responsibilities will be:
• Enter information/data into an article database ([url removed, login to view] Article Manager) They will copy articles from HTML pages and paste into our website template. (For example, a press release for a fair or festival) Some editing or rewriting maybe required.
• Must be honest and trustworthy...I need someone who I can have no doubts as to the quality of their work.
• Maintain a high degree of accuracy and speed when entering information/data so a good comprehension of English and English grammar is a requirement.
• At times may need to work with QC on our classifieds database -- we use [url removed, login to view] Classifieds Enterprise product
• Must be able to work under pressure while completing what may be sometimes daily tasks.
• Ensure high quality standards are maintained
• Excellent follow-through in a time sensitive atmosphere.
• Be highly organized,
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly changing paces and must also be able to think independently
• Enter information into our Calendar of Events
This will be an ongoing business relationship for the right person who does the best job.
Is that YOU?
Frankly, I am thinking this maybe a bid for weekly services, however it may turn into bi-weekly after the first couple weeks. I would appreciate only people who are interested in working on my team with a flexible attitude bid for this job.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] Article Manager,
[url removed, login to view] Classifieds Enterprise product,
Hunt Calendars ([url removed, login to view])