We are looking for a talented and experienced website content
writer to write content for a **California Home Loan** website
written in the English language. An understanding of the
Mortgage industry is a major plus but creativity and writing
skills plays a more important role.
The website is under development and the coder requires that
we provide them with the content before they can continue with the project. Please read the following requirements before
making a bid.
1) HomePage: 300-500 words Maximum
2) 6 Articles Related to Mortgage Home Loans: 200 words
Maximum for each topic.
Topics are provided in the enclosed .zip file.
3) 8 2-3 sentences regarding Mortgage Home Loan Calculators.
is included in the enclosed .zip file.
4) FAQ page that you or your team will need to do research
5) About us page 300-500 words Maximum
6) Privacy Statement Page ??" a generic one could be use.
Take into consideration that the minimum word count is only
2000 words minus FAQ and Privacy Statement. Also, take into
consideration that the website should be Search Engine
Optimization ready (read the enclosed .zip file for details) you just need to mention certain words.
Enclosed is an in-depth description of content topic and
other requirements that we need to be include in the website.
Please review it before making a bid. If you have any
questions, concerns suggestions or comments please email as
soon as possible.
Before we can take you into consideration, please send us
sample of your work, a background history regarding pass
writing and/or anything you feel might be important for us to
know. Lastly, please understand that we are looking for a
long term relationship with you or with your company as we
will need content written to 50-75 similar sites in the future.
**contents must be 100% original**. No cut and paste.
Research using the Internet, magazines, newspapers, etc is
encouraged but do not plagiarize. Any articles that are
copied, borrowed or compiled from any other sources will not
be accepted. We have the tools to research this so do not
attempt to try.
2) Any work accepted by us cannot me **re-distributed, re-sold or re-used** (included as reference to your other clients)
without our prior permissions.
3) The content will be written in word or notepad format
only. **Grammar, punctuation, and spelling** must be checked
before submitting the content.
4) The content must be submitted within **7 days**. Please do not
bid if you cannot finish by the deadline.
5) We will review the submitted content to clarify that all
requirements are met and if any modification are needed, we
have the right to ask for revisions.
6) All deliverables will be considered "**work made for hire**" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).