I have a website hosted on Plesk (Linux, apache, php, mySQL) on a Parallels virtual private host. I have domain controller access and ftp, no root access. The hosting provider also supports Cold Fusion.
My Cpanel server is a dedicated box, full root access. Also running
Apache, mySQL, php on CentOSx64. Cold Fusion is not installed.
Looking for bids to perform the migration to the Cpanel box:
1) not using the script in WHM/Cpanel, its too error-prone.
2) A simple uploading of the Plesk content to the Cpanel server does not work, there are database issues and path issues. A critical part of the job is to fully document the steps taken so I could re-do this in the future.
3) I will provide user access to the new server to you, the account is set up but the DNS points to the IP on the Plesk server. So you will access by IP. After the work is completed on the migration, we will edit the DNS records with the domain registrar to point to the account on the new server.
4) Your work will be considered completed when the DNS transfer is made and the website is functioning OK on the new server.
5) Optional: Install Cold Fusion on my Cpanel server. Please indicate if you are familiar with Cold Fusion. Please specify if your bid includes the work to install Cold Fusion. I understand Cold fusion is not open-source and if this task is undertaken I will be responsible for the purchase price for Cold Fusion. If you are bid does not include the Cold Fusion install, and you are hired to complete this project, you will not be held responsible for any parts of the website which require Cold Fusion however we will ask you to estimate the charges to modify the scripting so the website is functional without it.
6) The url of the website I am looking to transfer is: www.flatheadvalleybyowner.com. There are extensive php scripts involved, I also believe there was a lot of cut-and-paste performed by the previous developer and the coding is bloated. Please have a look before you consider work on this project. I can provide the sources once we reach a working agreement.