An integration between get paid to click and vote picture script needed to develop a get paid to vote images.
The site member will see pictures posted by other members and will have to rate them ( this function is present in the vote
picture script already), after the site member finishes voting will have to click on a sponser banner that will open in a new page for 30 seconds before directed to the second picture.
The site member will get paid a certain amount of money per site visied ( and also a percentage of his referalls' visited sites
These features are present in the get paid to click script.
The ability to email the site members, send them sponsers links to click for more money to make, delete members, delete pictures, add delete, gives credits to run advertisers banners
from the administartion panel is all required in this development.
**_PLEASE_** don't bid if you are not rated yet, I will only respond to coders who are not rated.
**_The member area in details
_**1) A registration form for new members.
2) A confirmation email with an activation code to activate there membership.
3) A retrive password function to the registered emial.
4) A login area that shows the credit earned by the member, and his referals and where also can send invitations to his friends to join under his name for three levels.
5) A link to take the member from there member area to the vote image and then click the sponsers banners after they rate the images.
**_The administrator area.
_**1) The ability to delete pictures by the site members.
2) The ability to raise, or decrease the amount of credits per voted image.
3) The ability to delete certain member.
4) The ability to add a sponser code link, gives certain amount of views.
5) The ability to increase or decrease the minimum amount of money that should be paid to the site members to there paypal and some other payment site that exactly like paypal.
6) The ability to email all the site members with sponsers links for a specific amount of credit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).