ColdFusion Pricing Application with supporting Access Database.
Use the attached spreadsheet as design guide for this project.
* **ABC Calculator
**This should result into 2 printable 8.5 by 11 report
- ABC Calculator Report - from cells B2:G39.
- Pricing Proposal - from cells B2:G22
The user will be able to pick a school from dropdown list (see cellY65 and support mdb file) as represented in cell c4.
The user will able to enter a percentage into the ABC Administrator Fee, see cell c6.
IF statements should be changed to use the Min and Max values from the Student Price Schedule (K44:L60 Should be available to User Class ‘Client’
* **Per Student Price Schedule
**Should be available to User Class ‘Admin’
The User will be able to change all cells that have a yellow background in cells I40:S64.
This should result into a printable 8.5 by 11 report: cells I40:S64
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IIS & Win2k3