I need a software to run on Windows or a linux server. This should be able to change the featured video in a youtube channel. One should be able to load the software with a list of Youtube channels and passwords. One should also be able to load a list of proxies.
Please note that the featured video selection in Youtube is handled with a dropbox using a dynamic variable. If it didn't use a dynamic variable, I would already have built this in imacros.
Looking to spend less than 100 bucks and wait less than 2 days for this.
1. Log into youtube username 1 with password1 using proxy1
2. Go to the channel page called http://www.youtube.com/user/USERNAME1?feature=mhum
3. Click Videos and playlists
4. Choose which video shall be the featured video of the channel
5. Set this video to autoplay by checkbox
6. Click Save Changes
7 Log out
8. Start again by logging into youtube username2 with password2 using proxy2.