This application will be run within Windows PE 2.x and above. The function of this apps:
1. Scan an offline Windows operating system(Pick and Windows installaion directory), to find all installed/non-installed device.
2. User will pick an installed device driver from the list, the apps will remove the driver from the offline Windows installation.
3. User can pick an un-installed device and pick a drivers directory(folder), the app will installed the driver to the offline Windows Operating System.
4. The main focus of this apps will be Critical Boot Mass Storage device and Network device.
5. Future development of this app may be required fro integrating into an Database back-end or a driver repository on an internet.