1 need to be able to change UN and pw on log in screen.
2. On report I get an error message load reports failed.
3. Picture of guns is not showing on form after inputting.
4. Vendor and customer form add drop down so you can choose the customer or vendor once the information had been entered the first time. This way it will keep you from entering the same information over and over again.
5.. When entering the information on all form once the information has been enter then you click on the apply button then the form should save the information and then refresh the form and clear the information that you just entered.
6. Add gun for need to add a drop down for make.
7. Need to add a select vendor button on the enter gun form
8. Gun form the description field needs to add a drop down.
9. Need to add a search form for searching by the different fields with showing result of search and then print it.
10. Need to clean up the profit report fields are not line upped
11. Need to make Help files if you cannot then I will place a separate bid on rac for the help files however you will need to incorporated the help files ..
12 Must be Vista ready and all windowns
13. Set up files for cd, internet and single install
14. On the start up you need to enter a password to log on however I need to be able to change the password so you will need to add a pass word and un changer to the program?
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Sep 29, 2007 11:58:12 AM:
Hello everyone and thanks for bidding on my project I will be out of town until Thursday. When I return I review all of the bids and will choose a coder. If I havent responed back to you bid please do not worry I will read all of the bids when I return Bill
Windows Vista and all windows application