We are developing an algorithm to run MCU. for that we need code of trignomatirc function, as they are being used in our code.
Please let us know if any one can provide code for them in ANSI C.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Thursday Sep 20, 2007 2:02:12 AM:
* We need following functions sin cos tan asin acos atan atan2 * We need accuray upto 7 decimal places. As this algorithm is to run in MCU, and it always has limited resoucres in term of Memory and Speed. Thanks for your comments