I. General Overview
1. Trading workstation communicates with ActiveX component: adding on to existing code written in C++ and port to C#. Full working sample provided. Including communications between trade work station through active x component to external control program. There will not be any new functions added to the existing code. The new code only monitors prices and activates preprogrammed orders in a specific manor. This is an opportunity to learn more about programming in financial applications. Buyer will explain all lingo and functions as it applies to the financial markets if asked.
2. Preferred Client language C#. C++ would be acceptable for the right bid ??" please note if this is going to be your preference.
3. Take existing code written in C++ and program into C#
4. Add auto trade ability to existing code
4a. **Enter Stocks or Futures contracts**
4b. Add the ability to **enter a trade at a pre programmed price** either long or short
4c. **Validate the trade was executed** (also included in example code)
4d. Add the ability watch each one of the stocks and/or futures last price and make a **trade or reverse a trade**
4e. Display where each of the 10 stocks/futures are in the **trade tree**.
4f. Each of the layers of the trade tree will have an **optional timer** also have a **global time set** that has the ability to close all open trades at a specific time during the day.
4g. Save, edit, open, copy and delete trade tree.
4h. **Document** additional code created to make the auto trading program.
Background knowledge required: Understand how a stock order is placed with a broker. Futures orders are the same with the addition of the expiration date. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience with C++ and at least 1 year of C#.
See attached .zip file for a much more detailed spec sheet.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Deliverables are discribed in attached file.