This is a project for someone familiar with Camera operations / screen display/ SVG files, etc on the Symbian platform.
We have a QR Code reader for Symbian platform (coded in C++).
Code is divided into 4 units:
1) Browser - around 1000 lines
2) Network - around 1500 lines
3) Camera manager - around 2000 lines
4) Image processing - separate DLL
*The task is a quick enhancement in 3), the Camera Manager.*
* Currently, the resolution of the frames taken from camera and sent for processing is "hardcoded" for a particular device (N82).
* The code still works (image recognition and all) on other devices (like 5800), but the viewfinder display is not proper (because of wrong / inappropriate resolution).
* I want the hardcoding of frame resolution to be removed. Instead the device should be queried for supported resolution which should be passed to calls to StartViewFinderBitmapsL (and any other necessary places).
After your modification, the display should be proper on all nokia devices.
Thanks & Regards,
Please mention your past experience with Symbian camera applications, if any.