I need a GUI to manage my proxy servers running Squid. Program will run on Windows 7 and should have all the features listed below.
I need a Squid GUI for my desktop that does the following features...
1) Installs Squid on new server.
>> Asks for server root login, then automatically logs in and installs Squid onto that server.
2) Installs additional ips to the server.
>> Asks for IP range (input as 12.23.456.2-254 whould recongize 253 ips) then binds IP to server
>> After binding to server the ips should be automatically added to Squid config file.
3.) Installs and configures SquidGuard onto any server. >> Select which proxy server from stored list, then logs in and installs SquidGuard automatically.
>> Option in GUI to add/remove/update a blacklisted IP, Port, Domain or URL.
4.) Configure Squid as Anonymous proxy.
>> Asks for server from list then logs in and ensures Squid config file has proper setting's to ensure that its setup to run autonomously (ie, no x-forwarded ip)
5.) Easily Manage Users
>> Add/Remove/Update IP Auth to a range of proxies
>> Add/Remove User:Pass auth to a range of proxies
>> Set Authorized IP's to expire in 35 days unless an extend button is pressed on the app (each time app is run it should check for expired ips and ask if I want to remove them from squid config file)
6.) Manage Log Files
>> View Last 100 or 1,000 entries
>> Rotate logs Manually
>> Download and delete logs
7.) View Server CPU/Memory Usage
>> Select server and should login to server to view cpu and memory usage then show me in the GUI such as CPU: 55% Memory: 40%
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).