1) Create a class named ***City***. Objects will be instantiated from this class. Include fields that hold the ***City***'s name, State and Population. Include a constructor that accepts arguments to assign to all 3 fields. Also include methods to get and set each field. Save class as **[url removed, login to view]**
2) Create a class named Moving History. Instantiate two ***City*** objects ??" ***myCity*** and ***myFriendsCity***. When you declare each object, provide constructor parameters that set the appropriate ***City*** values for the birthplaces of you and your friend. Display the ***City*** objects. Then use the set methods to change each ***City*** object and reflect a City to which you relocated to later in life. Display the City objects again. Save this class as **[url removed, login to view]
see attached file for complete assignment. Please use code from attach to start
I'll accept this bid asap. Need to finish it due 21 evening**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).