This should be a simple project for a programmer who knows what they are doing.
I would like a software application that does the following:
1. I tell the program what topic I want it find FAQ's for. (example: I put in the word forex)
2. The program runs a search for "forex faqs" and visits the top 100 results to check and see which websites have a dedicated faq page to that topic (most will have [url removed, login to view] or something similar as the page extension and store the results for each question asked and each answer given.
3. The program will then arrange each faq it found into one of the pre-determined categories below:
What Category FAQ's
When Category FAQ's
Who Category FAQ's
Which Category FAQ's
Where Category FAQ's
How Category FAQ's
Why Category FAQ's
Miscellaneous Category- Some faq's may start with Is... or Do I... so any remainder faqs should be placed in this category.
And it does a count on how many faqs are in each category.
4. I then basically sort by which category had the most faq's in it. So, if the What Category FAQ's had the most faq's found its results would be listed first
5. I click generate report and save the report somewhere to my computer to print off later.
Please pm with any questions. Also, only bid on this project if you have done something similar before or can provide an example of your previous work.