I am currently building an automation plug-in for Photoshop. It is mostly working but I am running into a few errors and am looking for someone who has experience creating Photoshop plug-ins to help me.
The errors we are frequently seeing in Photoshop say "**Could not complete command because of a program error"**. These appear when I try to close a window or press File->File Info after running our plug-in.
Note: Our plug-in typicaly works when only one window is open in Photoshop, but has some issues that we believe may be memory/allocation related when more than one document is open in Photoshop (we process the entire list of open images).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition as follows:
a) A photoshop plug-in that on the platform(s) specified in this bid request that eliminates all memory/allocation errors and addresses the issues described above in the description.
3) A detailed description of exactly what the error(s) were and how they were addressed.
4) Will need to sign and fax back to me a 'work-for-hire' agreement prior to start of work.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98/ME/2K/XP PhotoShop 6.0, 7.0, CS for Windows.