For the past 2 months I have been developing a project with my previous programmer, who cannot complete it anymore due to personal reasons.
The project is 90% complete and needs small modifications to server side scripts and client side application..
I am looking for 1 programmer to pick this project up and complete it.
A MUST requirements in coding skills
- C++ ( client side application )
- PHP ( server side scripts )
- Mysql Database management and optimization
- RedHat Linux admin knowledge
More importantly than technical knowledge I need programmer who has fair amount of time on their hands, if you have prior commitments please DO NOT BID.
I AM LOOKING FOR PROGRAMMER WHO WILL provide long term support and upkeep of this application for a fixed salary after initial changes.
for more details PM me
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).