I am in dire need of a program(prog) that can play multiple .wav files simultaneously. I am not familiar as to how difficult this project will be. If the project is conceivable and the price fair I will definitely pay up without a doubt.
Here is what I am thinking:
* A prog that can play at least 50 .wav files at the same time simultaneously(or maximum possible, but it would be best to be a higher number like 50).
* This prog will be able to load multiple .wav files at the same time(simultaneously)in groups rather than one at a time to ensure efficient loading of .wav files(to help users who have to many files to load individually).
* The prog will be able to save file batches in nameable groups that can be sorted in alphabetical order(kinda like a playlist for easy access and loading) and accessed from a list built into the program.
* This prog will have a built in timer to stop play after a user input time limit. The user will have the ability to set timers on each batch to which the prog would automatically move onto another .wav set to play for a separately entered time limit after the previous time limit has expired.
* The user user will have the option to save the "project", which includes all saved batches on the playlist and all time limit values assigned to each batch.
**For example: I have 200 .wav files on my comp. I use the prog to save those .wav files in 4 batches or groups of 50 .wav files each. I then name the batches 1, 2, 3 and 4 and they are listed in order on the playlist. I then assign group 1 a 30 min play time, group 2 a 30 min play time, group 3 a 2 min play time and no play time for group 4(it will just keep playing until manual interruption by user). I will then have the option to save all of the above mentioned specifications, including file batches, playlist and time limits in one project file(much the same way Adobe Premier does for its projects). When I play a batch it will play every .wav file contained in that batch at the same time(not one after the other but all at once) for the specified time limit.**
The prog is designed for a target audience of anyone and should not be difficult to navigate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete modifiable source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) If program does not operate to exact or acceptable standards made by buyer(JordanB) in any and all dialogue said/typed/emailed and/or any other form of communication between the coder and the buyer, all obligations made to the coder by the buyer will be forfeit and all work completed by the coder will be rightfully returned to him/her by the buyer. If program does not operate to exact or acceptable standards made by the buyer(JordanB) in any and all dialogue said/typed/emailed and/or any other form of communication between the coder and the buyer, all above mentioned obligations made by the coder in sections 1, 2 and 3 to the buyer will in effect be forfeit.
This program must be Windows 2000 and/or Windows XP compatable.
I don't really care how it is coded as long as it works with the above mentioned specifications and/or any other specifications made by the buyer between now and project completion.