I'm looking for a personal mobile assistant application.
1. Set default auto response and sabe voice message into mobile internal memory just like nomal wire telegraphone.
2. Set personal voice responses and save voice messages.
3. support voice record during converstion and save voice messages into mobile internal memory.
4. Customizable auto SMS responses (When somebody calls, a customed SMS response will be auto sent).
5. Block unwanted Call/SMS/MMS ucder blacklist and time slot.
6. Call back the received call numbers.
7. Save local custom voice clip files.
8. Get complete Call/SMS/MMS log which the application processed.
9. Playback saved voice messages.
10. Runs in the background mode, it works silently without keeping the program open and hidden and using up a lot of system resources.
All voice messages and clips use AMR voice compression.
The program interface is in English.
I need total source code, including .h, .hrh, .rss, .mpp, etc. files which the program used.
Could you pls. help me?
1. Deliver all source code, including .h, .hrh, .rss, .mpp, etc. files which the program used, fully test the code on Motorola A768.
2. Pls. give commentaries in the source code.
3. Pls. give an outline of how to use the code and the application.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Based on Motorola A780 platform running Linux system.
Test mobile Motorola A780.