Create a Windows Mirror Driver for screen update detection.
1) The driver must use a Memory Mapped to save the updates;
2) The driver must divide the screen on blocks of 32x32 pixels;
3) The driver must change the screen resolution to (8,16,24 or 32) bits;
4) The driver must be compatible with Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.
0) Only after complete work. No scrow payment or any other type.
0) Create a complete Delphi example using the Driver;
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Vista.