A display device may only support a small number of colours or shades per pixel. For example, a bilevel CRT produces only black and white while many low-cost terminals permit only four or eight colours. The visual effect of many shades or colours on such display devices can be produced by means of the *halftoning* technique. For example, a 2 x 2 pixel area of a bilevel display can be used to produce five different intensity levels.
In this project, you are required to generate halftone images from a multi-colour image based on ordered-dither and error diffusion. .
all the other detail in zip drive
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) 1. An electronic copy of your _whole_ program, which can be compiled and run under the Visual C++ 6.0 development environment.
1. You must write a report for this project.
1. Your report should be written clearly such that an educated reader who is not a specialist in this field can understand what you have done.
1. You should include the following in your report:
2. a. The drawing result of each task, and your comments or explanations. You can copy your drawing result from the screen by pressing ‘Alt-PrintScreen’.
Window 2000 . Win XP, win 98