This is an OPENGL C/C++ project that has been worked for the last year by a rentacoder who can no longer support this effort. The program compiles and generates a working executable, but has problems. This request is two parts:
1) Fix program features that are listed in the attached powerpoint silde
2) A text file containing a listing of the compile warning messages is provided. This request includes fixing the warning messages.
There will be additional bid requests to the coder who performs this request accurately and in a timely manner. I also have known to give bonus to coders with exceptional performance.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition and source code must be documented with changes including coders initials, description and date. (e.g., MT: Changed float to double, 4/30/2004)
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).