BONUSES AVAILABLE. WE ASK THAT ONLY PROGRAMMERS WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE BID ON THIS PROJECT.
Specific details will be shared only with those bidders that can provide us with references and detailed documentation of similar projects that have been completed by the programmer. Non-disclosure and other basic terms must be agreed upon prior to awarding the project.
We require a very basic forex trading program that aggregates three to four different FIX API connects (probably Currenex, Hotspot and one or two more) and executes on the best rates available. Will need to obtain FIX Certificates from counterparties showing proper API connectivity and order routing. We already have specific FIX API specs in our possession to provide to programmer. Prior to awarding of the project, programmer shall consult on all aspects to help determine exact requirements for the project. Focus should be on future scalability and low latency. Hardware components and software features should be relatively easy to change/add/remove/upgrade with little to no effect on trading. If any bugs we will want them fixed & the programmer to ensure that trading strategies properly transition from development environment to live environment successfully. We will want frequent updates and will make ourselves available to answer questions from the programmer at any time.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
1) TIME FRAME: We would like to start the project in April 2010 as soon as we choose a qualified programmer, and would like the program up and running within? 4-5 weeks? from the start date (OK if it takes a week or 10 days extra, but not months). We? do understand? that third-party delays may occur and we are fairly reasonable, but we will expect the programmer to deliver its portion of the work on a timely basis? and within? whatever timeframes are ultimately agreed upon between buyer and programmer. The project must be 100% fully functional and operating properly for at least a few weeks before buyer will agree to release final compensation. This project is time sensitive and it is imperative that the final product operates 100% correctly - the vast majority of compensation will be dependent on this requirement.
2) NDA and any other applicable agreements must be signed by programmer prior to awarding of project.
3) Any changes to the agreement must be agreed to by both parties
4) PAYMENT will be via escrow/milestone payments at agreed upon project stages.
Potentially SLES for server, Windows for monitor. To be determined after consulting with programmer.