This project consists of the following:
1) A program I have, when you click on a item in the list box, it is supposed to load up the browser and go to that site. It currently does not, I need that fixed. I believe it is an error in a single line of code and I just don't know the proper syntax for exec'ing the browser.
2) I would like someone to go in and _fully_ comment every part of the program. It is not a very long program, but I would like to easily follow what each part is doing and what the various variables are being used for.
If you think you might be interested, the program and the source (belongs to me) can be found at: [[url removed, login to view]]
Please state in your bid how long you think it will take to complete.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).