This project relates to finding the word error rate between two given strings. It's something like this
String 1: HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY
String 2: WHY ARE *** TRYING IN TODAY
There were three errors between String 2 as compared to String 1
Substitution: HOW was substituted by WHY
Deletion: YOU was deleted
Insertion: IN was inserted
I give you two databases which holds multiple files of type String 1 and String 2.
The Strings are stored in a file suing data strecture. The code is already written which opens the databases retrieves each file from the database one by one.
File 1 is opened and the text is broken into substrings i.e.
File 2 is opened (it is also data structure) and you have handle to each element (ADT based implementation of data strecture). The functions to get any nodes of File2 are already there. You just need to reach at each node and compare with each substring of File1 and find error.
The algorithm of the utility is discribed in the file nemed TraceProjector (attached in the zip file). First five steps as defined in the algorithm is already coded.
This project is related to specific public domain software which is available at
<[url removed, login to view]>
The software you will be writing is specific to this the ISIP code because all the link lists etc, is implemented in ISIP's code.
The coder needs to download and install the ISIP software first.
You should be able to compile the software cleanly on Red Hat 8.0, 9.0, Mandrake 9.0, and any flavour of SUN.
If you do get some compilation errors etc. I will work with you.
Then you can download the attached zip file. This file has code which already performs the above said functions. The data directory contains the databases.
You can run the code by using the following command line argument
make DEBUG=-g OPTIMIZE= install
isip_sger -transcription_db data/graph_data/[url removed, login to view] -symbolgraph_db data/graph_data/[url removed, login to view] -list data/graph_data/[url removed, login to view] -verbose BRIEF
* I need this work ASAP.
* The earlier coder bidded on the work but did not complete it at all. I am looking for serious bidder this time.
* The work is no more than dynamic programming alignment, but I am paying so much money because I need good programmers and the added complexity of building the ISIP repository on your machine.
* You will be provided with support almost anytime you have any question. I am online almost always.
* Only bid if you are really good at C++ coding and have a sound understanding of data stuructures.
* Download the ISIP code and build it before bidding.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The software you will download from the above link will compile cleanly on Red Hat 8.0, 9.0, and Mandrake 9.0.
The code has to be written in C++