Need a download manager for Windows with the following features:
(1) Accelerated Downloads by splitting the files into several parts and downloading them at the same time
(2) Categories which can be created by the user to organize his downloads
(3) Browser Integration: the program must detect clicks on links that start with afro:// (which should be
interpreted to http://)
(4) Should download only wmv files
(5) Application should allow start/previewing in Windows Media Player
(6) DRM support: application must display the number of days left to view the content, when limit is reached
content is deleted
(7) Nice GUI
Application should be a minimalist application. It should not tax system resources, should not require a lot of
screen real estate, and should not include extraneous features.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).