Need a program that lets me add domains to a list. The program can then check the whois info of the names on the list. It should also check some other pages, like [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] - just the number of results returned at the page with a link to the page - and save the info with the list of domains.
It should have some fields that I can fill out like id and password for the domain. It should try to list the registrar for a domain, but let me change it if it's wrong.
very much like:
<[url removed, login to view]>
I'd like the UI to be a bit different (see attached) with some different features. I'd like to have it so it can be run just from an exe. It should use an ini file to keep settings, creating a default one if one doesn't exist.
In your bid, say what you will code this in.
Look at the attached image... the numbers on the image:
1) toolbar should use nice or standard windows icons
2) list should scroll up/down and left/right when needed. Blue underlined items are links that will open in default browser. I should be able to double click any user entered field and edit it. Most of the info should be automatically populated.
3) whois info for selected item.
4) a unique notepad for each domain.
5) lists status of what program is doing.
NOTE: I like to give "10" ratings, so if you want one (and can earn it), consider bidding. ;)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).