I have a C++ application that was originally written using DirectX 4/5, and has been partially ported to DirectX 9. I need someone to do the following:
1) Complete porting the code to DirectX 9.
2) Fix issues with the code that are preventing it from running.
3) Clean up the code into a more object-oriented design.
The application itself is approximately 20k lines of C++ code, spread over 65 files. It uses the graphics component of DirectX only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, Visual C++ 2003/2005, DirectX 9