This project deals with Matlab. Using the built-in functions in Matlab, develop a program using Daubechies wavelets in one dimensional and two dimensional forward and backward using Matlabs built-in libraries. The one dimensional should deal with wavelengths and the two dimensional should deal with an image. The third part deals with developing a low level program in Matlab expanding the Hessenburg program (a copy of the beginning of the program is included in the deliverables section). The program should accept any general matrix of any dimension. Complete the eigenvalue decomposition of QR algorithm.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
1) The two parts should be in Matlab only.
2) The source code for all programs should be involved. There should be five programs in all.
3) If there are any other questions, please feel free to ask.