We need software that will pass back information about user usage for an application that our customer will distributed to their users. The data collected will need to be viewable via a web page on our server. Their may be different groups that the customer will distribute to, so they may want to view the data for all or a particular group. As well as viewing historical data, they will also want to view in real time the usage patterns of their users.
Please review the attached file.
**Hint:** If you want to be on the short list then here are a few suggestions for you when you bid:
1. Please include a breakdown of the features that you will impliment. The more detail the better.
2. Suggest other features that would make the program better.
3. Ask any questions if your not sure about anything.
4. List any previous experience with this type of application.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Coding standard must be adhered to.
Linux, Windows 98 - XP