This project is for writing a window based application to run a test on laptop batteries and display battery information such as capacity, volt, amps , battery chemistry and represent in graphical output which is easily understand by end users.
This application must meet all requirments as stated below.
1. the application must work with all MS windows OS complies with the Windows, Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) specification. for example, windows 2000,ME,XP
2. bidder/coder requires to review the sample applcation snapshots at
<[url removed, login to view]>
ALSO bidder/coder requires to download and test the sample application from the link above. This enables bidder/coder to understand the application requirement/information in details completely.
3. bidder/coder requires to deliver
-ALL INFORMATION THAT THE SAMPLE APPLICATION IS PROVIDING.
-ALL FEATURES SUCH AS MULTIPLE BATTERRIES SUPPORT, GRAPHICAL REPORT ,help files and all.
IN ESSENCE, the application must have ALL information/feature information as shown in the example.
4. the application must be submitted in full source code and executable file(installation file) INCLUDING HELP FILES integrated into the application.
5. this project must be completed within 2 weeks.
6. need to have my logo embedded in program
7. The LOOK & feel of the application such as skin can NOT be exactly the same. simply an equivalent features/information but not the look at feel.
8. coder needs to submit the beta application for reviewig every a few days. this enables me to monitor and know the proress of the program.
I am open to any programming language but need to completely compatible with windows environment including windows XP, 98, 2000,2003. ( ACPI compliance )
Please ask if you have any question.!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).